If you’re looking for a delicious and easy dessert that can be made in a single minute, try this eggless Red Velvet Mug Cake in the microwave. This mug cake is sweet, fluffy, and perfect for any time of day. Plus, it’s gluten-free and dairy-free, so even those with dietary restrictions can enjoy it. Watch the video below to see how easy it is to make this recipe:
1. Preheat your microwave oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a mug or small bowl, combine 1 portion of the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt) with 1 small egg and 1 teaspoon of oil or melted butter. Mix well with a spoon or your hands until everything is evenly distributed.
3. Pour the batter into the mug and microwave on high for 1 minute. Let it cool slightly before enjoying!
1 Minute Eggless Red Velvet Mug Cake in Microwave is easy, delicious, and perfect for any time of day. This mug cake is made with simple ingredients and can be done in just one minute in the microwave. This cake is also eggless, so it’s great for people who are vegan or gluten-free. The red velvet flavor is delicious and willl pair nicely with a cup of coffee or tea.
1. Microwave your eggless red velvet mug cake quickly and easily in just one minute!
2. No eggs no fuss – perfect for busy schedules!
3. Fabulously scrumptious and mouth-wateringly red velvet – just like the real thing!
4. So simple to make – no standing over a hot stove or yeast mixing required!
5. Perfect fun mooncake recipe for any occasion!
Do you love mug cakes but hate having to beat egg whites? This one is for you!
In a microwave,
combine 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk,
1 1/2 teaspoons (8 g) red velvet cake mix,
and 2 teaspoons (10 ml) water.
Cook on high for one minute.
Enjoy as is or top with your favorite frosting!
1 Minute Eggless Red Velvet Mug Cake in Microwave
Red velvet mug cake has always been one of people’s favorite desserts, but this version is made without eggs. All you need is a microwave and some ingredients to make this delicious dessert in just a minute!
– 1 mugcake mix (follow the instructions on the box)
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, melted
– 2 teaspoons red food coloring
– 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional)