If you’re looking for a delicious side dish to serve with your French fries meals, why not try some simple French fries kids specials? Here are some recipes that are sure to please even the most finicky of eaters.
1. Garlic and Herb French Fries: steep 1 cup chopped garlic and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs in 3 cups hot water for 10 minutes until softened. Drain and plunging into ice water will stop the cooking process. Drain again, then pat dry with kitchen paper before frying.
01. Kids love french fries, especially special fries that are coated in a variety of different toppings.
02. French fries are a popular option for kids because they’re easy to make and don’t require much preparation time.
03. Special french fries can be made in a variety of ways, including using different sauces and various toppings.
4. A variety of toppings can be used to make special french fries for kids, including melted cheese, crispy bacon, and roasted garlic.
2. Classic Cheese Fries: preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cut fries into thin strips and spread into an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Serve with melted cheese and a preservative-free dipping sauce, such as ketchup or sour cream.
3. Potato Pancakes: In a large bowl, mash cooked potatoes with a fork or an immersion blender until smooth. Add salt, pepper, eggs, milk, butter or margarine (if using vegetarian option), and grated cheese to taste; mix well until all ingredients are well combined. Heat a small skillet over medium heat; spoon mixture evenly into the pan and cook until pancakes form crispy bubbles and start to pull away from the sides of the pan (about 5 minutes). Serve hot with butter or margarine (if using vegetarian option) and your choice of toppings such as sour cream, avocado, chives, or parsley.
Kids will love flipping these delicious French fries with a special and easy dipping sauce. This recipe is simple to follow and the perfect way to get your kids excited about French fries.
- 2 Potatoes
- to taste Salt
- 4 tsp tomato Ketchup
- as needed Water
- as needed oil for frying
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder