If you’re a fan of spicy and cheesy snacks, then these matri crackers will be right up your alley! Made with all natural ingredients, these crispy snacks are sure to please. Plus, they’re easy to make and perfect for any occasion!
When it comes to snacks, nothing is as satisfying as a crispy and cheesy snack. Whether you’re looking for a healthier alternative or something to munch on during the big game, we’ve got you covered. Here are seven recipes for baked crispy crunchy cheesy spicy matri crackers:
- 1) Garlic and Herb Potato Crisps This recipe uses mashed potatoes as the base for the crackers and then adds in garlic, rosemary, and herbs for some amazing flavour.
- 2) Easy Lentil Snack Chips This lentil-based snack will give you the protein you need without weighing you down.
- 3) Cheesy Puffed Quinoa Casserole Bits These casseroles bits are made with quinoa, cheese, and Parmesan cheese. They’re perfect for a healthy and hearty snack.
- 4) Cauliflower Crunch Crackers This crunchy treat is made with cauliflower instead of potatoes and is sure to be a hit with your taste buds.
- 5) Matri Cheese Roasted Veggies Using roasted vegetables as the base, these crackers are PACKED with flavor.
- 6) Matri Cheese Breadsticks With Basil Mayonnaise Sauce These breadsticks are gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and FULL of flavour! They’re perfect for soaking up any sauce you can think of.
- 7) Matri Cheese Baked Zucchini Chips Baked zucchini chips are always a good choice when it comes to snacks. This particular recipe has a delicious basil mayonnaise sauce made from cashews that will leave your taste buds craving more.
- If you’re looking for an easy and tasty appetizer, then you should try these Baked Crispy Crunchy Cheesy Spicy Matri Crackers! They’re perfect for a party and will be loved by all.
-1 cup of matzo meal
-1 tablespoon of milk
-3 tablespoons of cheddar cheese
-1 teaspoon of chili flakes
-1 teaspoon of salt
-Pinch of pepper
-Canola oil or vegetable oil, for fryer
– Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish