1. Banas Finance Share Ltd Price BSE Target 2022
Banas Finance Share Ltd (BSE: 51409) is a financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was incorporated in 1994 and listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Banas Finance Share Ltd provides various financial products and services including mutual funds, insurance, credit cards, loans, investment banking, wealth management, asset management, corporate advisory services, real estate, and education.
Banas Finance Share Limited is engaged in providing financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It offers a wide range of financial products and services under its own brand name and also through third party distributors. Its core business includes distribution of mutual fund schemes, insurance products, credit cards, personal loans, housing finance, wealth management, investment banking, asset management, corporate Advisory Services, real estate, and educational services.
2. Banas Finance Share Price BSE Target 2022 – Market Prediction
The market prediction for Banas Finance Share Price (BSE: 51389) is based on the following factors:
- a. Growth in the number of customers and assets under management
- b. Increase in the number of branches
- c. Expansion of product portfolio
- d. Acquisition of companies
- e. Strengthening of risk management systems
- f. Stronger balance sheet
- g. Increasing penetration of retail channels
- h. Increased focus on cost control
- i. Focus on customer service
- j. Increased focus on technology
Banas Finance Share Limited (BSE Code : 0309067) operates in the financial services sector. Its core business includes providing various financial products and services including loans, credit cards, debit cards, personal loans, auto financing, insurance, annuities, mutual funds, investment banking and wealth management. Banas Finance Share Limited provides its services through branches and agents in India. The company was founded on December 1, 1995.