Microwave ovens have long been known as a quick and easy way to cook food, but did you know that you can also make fried onions or barista using your microwave? Here are 4 easy methods:
1. Method 1: Place the onions or barista in a large bowl. Add oil or cooking spray if desired, then microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until crisp.
2. Method 2: Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Slice the onions or barista into thin strips, then spread them out on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
3. Method 3: Microwave the onions or barista on high for 2 minutes, turn the dish to low, and continue microwaving for another minute. They should be crispy and golden brown.
4. Method 4: Add oil or cooking spray to a large skillet, then heat over medium-high heat. Quickly fry the onions or barista in the hot oil or spray until golden brown and crispy.
Microwave Fried Onions or Barista
Creating a delicious and healthy fried onion or barista at home in the microwave is easy, oil-free, and perfect for busy days.
- -1 large onion
- -Extra virgin olive oil or purified vegetable oil (organic if possible)
- -Sea salt flakes, freshly ground black pepper to taste
- -Fresh herbs, such as parsley, basil, thyme, etc. (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. Cut onions into thin slices and coat them with either one type of oil or a combination of oils. Sprinkle on some sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
3. Place onions on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes until they are crispy and golden brown.
4. If you would like to add fresh herbs to your onions during baking, spruce up the flavor by planting them in the center of each slice before putting them in the oven. Once baked, remove from oven and serve hot! Enjoy!