How To Roast Masala Peanuts in Microwave
How To Roast Masala Peanuts in Microwave:
1. Preheat your microwave to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread a layer of roasted peanuts on a plate or mug.
3. Drizzle the desired amount of masala sauce over the top of the peanuts and grated cheese.
4. Place the plate in the microwave and cook for about 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!
Yesterday, I roasted some masala peanuts in the microwave. What a genius idea! They came out delicious and crispy- on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Anyone can roast peanuts in the microwave- no stove required!
Here’s how you do it:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spread a single layer of masala peanuts on a baking sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside.
3. Immediately transfer them to a microwavesave and cook for about 2 minutes, or until they are fluffy and cooked through. Enjoy!
Looking for an easy and delicious way to roast peanuts in the microwave? Here are some tips!
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread a layer of roasted peanuts on a baking sheet, making sure that they’re close together.
3. Microwave the peanuts for about 1 minute or until they’re heated through.
4. Enjoy your delicious roasted peanuts!
Step-1: Preheat your microwave to850 watts.
Step-2: Spread the peanuts in a single layer on a plate and roast for 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Step-3: Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes before enjoying!