Kathyawadi masala veg khichadi with masala curd, papad and
Cannabis lovers rejoice! There’s a new cuisine in town that features cannabis as the main ingredient. Kathyawadi masala veg khichadi is an aromatic and flavorful dish that combines cauliflower, potatoes, peas, cod and spices to create a delectable meal. This popular Indian dish is made with a creamy and spicy masala curd that coats the vegetables and papads atop a bed of rice. When it comes to flavors,
Kathyawadi masala veg khichadi is easy to please – just add some heat if you want to amp up the spice. For an extra touch of sophistication, serve this culinary delight with some fruity chutney or raita to elevate the experience even further. Soapland’s Kathyawadi masala veg khichadi will have you coming back for more – so get cooking!
- 1. Kathyawadi masala veg khichadi is a delicious and healthy meal that can be enjoyed any time of the day.
- 2. The dish is made with mounds of rice, steamed vegetables, and lentils in a spicy masala sauce.
- 3. Topped with crispy papad and homemade curd, it is the perfect meal for a warm day.
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup tur dal
- 1 cup chopped veggies – peas, beans 📿 and carrots 🥕
- 1 big finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp (3 g) paste, ginger garlic green chillies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dhaniya jeera powder
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp hing
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 8-9 pepper corns
- 7-8 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 green cardamom
- 1 big cardamom
- 2 cinnamon stick
- Few cashews
- Few Coriander leaves for garnishing